Saturday, October 15, 2011

6.9 Billion Works of Art

Approximately, there are 6.9 billion people in this world. Crazy to imagine right? Sometimes I feel lost at my college which has less than 3,000 students. Only about 1,400 of them go to my campus and live there, and yet sometimes I feel just like a shadow. Fortunately, this is not the case. I always have one person that notices and loves me each and everyday. He knows my thoughts, my actions, even the amount of hair on my head. Luke 12:7 states, “Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.”
God knows us and loves us because He created us. Don’t you feel proud when you draw, paint, or create something and it’s awesome? Well, so does He. Genesis 5:-12 says, “This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.” We are God’s holy and special creation. He makes us and sets a plan for our lives that will help form and shape us into followers of His Son, Jesus Christ. Even before we are born, He knows us! With 6.9 billion people and a countless number or problems, God still takes the time to know and care for us. Insane, right? His endless love is given to everyone who receives it. So, next time you feel left out or lonely, remember the Almighty is still paying attention to you.
You’re loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment