Thursday, October 20, 2011

Staying Positive

One of the most difficult things to do, it to stay positive. Life as a college kid is tough, there's no doubting that! From clubs, relationships, and drama you feel like you're constantly being pulled down. Then, on top of that, they want you to go to class, study, and do homework. So. Much. Stress. I can totally relate.
This year, my classes are crazy hard! Sometimes, I feel overwhelmed! I've had so many of those days where I just want to crawl up in a ball under my covers and pretend I'm not actually a college student.
From this, I learned that I cannot do college on my own. It doesn't mean that I'm giving up. It means the exact opposite! Now, this doesn't mean to just pray and hope that God makes some magic happen. It means that you have to do your best, but don't sweat it too much! God is going to take care of it.
D O N ' T W O R R Y
He's got this. 1 Peter 5:7 says clearly, "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.So, if we have nothing to worry about, what not stay positive?

God loves us, He's in control, AND he's even taking on our burdens so we don't have to.

Life's good with God <><

No comments:

Post a Comment